Monday, May 17, 2010

Final Blog :(

I think I have a synthesizing mind. Most of my information is taken from other sources because I have not had a lot of experience in this area. Although a couple of stories involve the people who make my life complete, they have not happened to me so it's hard for me to fully appreciate the effect the situation has on the lives of others.

Throughout my blogging experience, I have discovered a lot about memory problems. I had the notion that memory problems are either hereditary or they happen to people who get nailed in the head really hard. Both of these are reasons for memory loss, but there are other factors that can cause short and long term memory problems that I was able to research more and learn more about them in depth.

I think this blogging process has allowed us, as students, to explore more and learn more about ourselves and each other. Because technology is ever-evolving and becoming increasingly popular, these blogs let us learn more about the new technology available to us. It also helped us to express ourselves in ways that a pen and paper could not. We had the freedom to write what we want and design our own space that we could call our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment